This website and the ckbk service are operated by 1000 Cookbooks Limited. Users agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to publicly post Material including notes, comments and photographs. 1000 Cookbooks does not claim ownership in the Material that you or any other user posts. 1000 Cookbooks does not screen, edit, publish or review Material prior to its appearance on the website and is not responsible for it. Material does not reflect the views or opinions of 1000 Cookbooks, its agents or affiliates. Any view or opinion expressed in any Material is the view or opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws 1000 Cookbooks shall not be responsible or liable for the Material or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or reliance on and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Material on this website
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. Accordingly you may only post Material that you have the right to do so.
- You may not use the website for any unlawful purpose, including without limitation, to upload, post, download or otherwise use any Material that you do not have the copyright owners permission to so upload, post, download or otherwise use, or that would result in you being in breach of these terms and conditions.
- 1000 Cookbooks reserves the right to monitor all Material and to remove any Material which it considers in its absolute discretion to be unlawful, inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- By posting or uploading Material you warrant and represent that:
a) You are entitled to post or upload the Material on the website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
b) the Material does not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
c) the Material does not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
d) the Material does not contain any contaminating or destructive features or devices such as viruses, time bombs or coding designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this website or any of this website's user's computer equipment or software;
e) the Material will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity; and
f) the Material is in compliance with all applicable laws.
By posting Material to the service you grant to 1000 Cookbooks Limited an irrevocable non-exclusive royalty-free license to keep a copy of Material for a reasonable period and as necessary to enable it to comply with its legal obligations.
You hereby agree to indemnify and keep indemnified 1000 Cookbooks, its affiliates, contractors and agents from and against any and all losses (including without limitation direct, indirect and consequential loss), costs, claims, damages or expenses of whatever nature and howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from any breach of these Terms and Conditions or arising from the Material posted on this website including without limitation as a result of any infringement of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights, libel, defamation, obscenity or the Material being otherwise unlawful.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.